Top Five Reasons to Move to One of the Mobile Home Parks in Clearwater, FL
Choosing to live in one of the mobile home parks in Clearwater, Florida, can be a wonderful decision. Mobile home park living, though not for everyone, provides an opportunity for one to achieve an importance slice of the American Dream without having to deal with an oppressive mortgage. The following is a list of the top five reasons to buy a house in a mobile home park in Clearwater, FL:
- Affordability – A mobile home is an affordably priced dwelling that you can be proud of owning. You will not have to pay property taxes or be responsible for maintaining the land.
- Ease of maintenance – Taking care of a mobile home is easier than taking care of a large site-built house.
- Quality construction – Newer mobile homes bear very little resemblance to the single-wide trailers built decades ago. Construction is done in an advanced factory setting and all homes must conform to a strict federal building code.
- Community amenities – Many mobile home parks have a wide range of communal amenities, such as pools, tennis courts, and clubhouses.
- Location – Living in Clearwater, you will be just a few miles from the beautiful white-sand beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. An international airport, world-class museums, peaceful parks, and much more will be in your immediate vicinity.
For more information, contact the Florida Manufactured Housing Association, Inc. The FMHA is a 700-plus-member organization that is committed to the promotion of factory-built housing. We also invite you to use the Quick Home Search box above to conduct a search for mobile home parks in or near Clearwater, FL.